by elizabethh, published
- Design the object in Inventor.
- Then bring the image to Autodesk 123D Make and deside how many layers and how many pieces that hold it together you want.
- Once the design is done convert it so that it can be edited in illustrator.
- Next try to fix all of the pieces on the smallest number of pieces of cardboard.
- Print to a epilog laser with the settigns of vector speed of 40, vector power of 100 and vector frequency of 500. The cardboard thickness is around 3/16 of an inch.
- put the model together
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Snowflake by elizabethh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure elizabethh would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).