by elizabethh, published
- Design the object in Inventor.
- Then bring the image to Autodesk 123D Make and deside how many layers and how many pieces that hold it together you want.
- Once the design is done convert it so that it can be edited in illustrator.
- Next try to fix all of the pieces on the smallest number of pieces of cardboard.
- Print to a epilog laser with the settigns of vector speed of 40, vector power of 100 and vector frequency of 500. The cardboard thickness is around 3/16 of an inch.
- put the model together
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (133 kb zip file)