by elizabethh, published
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Design the object in Inventor.
- Then bring the image to Autodesk 123D Make and deside how many layers and how many pieces that hold it together you want.
- Once the design is done convert it so that it can be edited in illustrator.
- Next try to fix all of the pieces on the smallest number of pieces of cardboard.
- Print to a epilog laser with the settigns of vector speed of 40, vector power of 100 and vector frequency of 500. The cardboard thickness is around 3/16 of an inch.
- put the model together
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (133 kb zip file)