Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Pen Cap Puller
by ThePlanetMike, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A capped pen can't realize its true potential as an instrument of creativity. Use this device to easily remove pen caps using the edge of a table and just one less-than-dexterous hand.
- (Optional) Glue grippy material such as rubber to the "foot" of the puller.
- Place Pen Cap Puller on the edge of any table either oriented as pictured or so that the U-shaped part hangs off the table.
- Slide the clip of your pen into the thin part of the U-shaped hook.
- Pull. Provide some force toward the table so that it doesn't slide off.
May also be used in hand to simply provide added grip.
Pen Cap Puller by ThePlanetMike is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ThePlanetMike a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ThePlanetMike would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).