Pen Cap Puller
by ThePlanetMike, published
A capped pen can't realize its true potential as an instrument of creativity. Use this device to easily remove pen caps using the edge of a table and just one less-than-dexterous hand.
- (Optional) Glue grippy material such as rubber to the "foot" of the puller.
- Place Pen Cap Puller on the edge of any table either oriented as pictured or so that the U-shaped part hangs off the table.
- Slide the clip of your pen into the thin part of the U-shaped hook.
- Pull. Provide some force toward the table so that it doesn't slide off.
May also be used in hand to simply provide added grip.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Pen Cap Puller by ThePlanetMike is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ThePlanetMike a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ThePlanetMike would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).