Ï€ cropcircle key chain
by ToM_Korn, published
this is a keychain built after the known barbury castle pi crop circle.
corel file will be added in the next days
- power your laser cutter
- add the design and a nice acrylic
- put it to your keychain
you just have to adjust the settings of my fie to your laser cutter.
the engraving is the image (black / white) and the magenta line in my design is to cut
much fun ;-)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ï€ cropcircle key chain by ToM_Korn is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ToM_Korn would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).