Cupcake Z Axis Limit Switch Clip
by unlimitedbacon, published
A simple clip so you can use a standard limit switch as an endstop on your Cupcake CNC's Z axis.
- Insert switch.
- Clip onto Makerbot.
- Adjust to correct height and use 3mm screw in hole to hold in place.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cupcake Z Axis Limit Switch Clip by unlimitedbacon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure unlimitedbacon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).