We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
This is a project to build a bag with felt, plastic parts and magnets.
Soon more photos and instructions.
You will need:
A felt sheet (measures: min. 150x300 mm/ max. 300x450 mm. Thickness: 4 mm)
Two printed bag side.stl
One printed magnetic button.stl
One printed magnetic button2.stl
Two magnets (10 mm).
1) Glue one magnet inside each button hollow. Pay attention: they must attract.
2) Cut two pieces of felt, glue and cover the printed bag sides (see photo).
3) Position the bag sides on each side of the bag. Slightly sunken sides will look better (see photo).
4) Glue the two buttons with magnets on the bag
5) Glue decorations as stars or hearts, they can be easily found on Thingiverse.
Bag by Beatrice1975 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure Beatrice1975 would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!