by Beatrice1975, published
This is a project to build a bag with felt, plastic parts and magnets.
Soon more photos and instructions.
You will need:
A felt sheet (measures: min. 150x300 mm/ max. 300x450 mm. Thickness: 4 mm)
Two printed bag side.stl
One printed magnetic button.stl
One printed magnetic button2.stl
Two magnets (10 mm).
1) Glue one magnet inside each button hollow. Pay attention: they must attract.
2) Cut two pieces of felt, glue and cover the printed bag sides (see photo).
3) Position the bag sides on each side of the bag. Slightly sunken sides will look better (see photo).
4) Glue the two buttons with magnets on the bag
5) Glue decorations as stars or hearts, they can be easily found on Thingiverse.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Bag by Beatrice1975 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Beatrice1975 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Beatrice1975 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).