Turkey Cookie Cutter - Cleaned
by nybble41, published
I liked the idea of the Turkey Cookie Cutter by wstrinz, but Skeinforge protested about some self-intersecting and coincident surfaces. So I cleaned up the model in Blender and added a subdivision modifier to smooth out some of the rough edges.
- Print one cookie cutter.
- Prepare a sheet of cookie dough.
- Use cookie cutter to stamp turkey shapes in dough.
- Remove extra dough.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Turkey Cookie Cutter - Cleaned by nybble41 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure nybble41 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).