Nylon Purse with Silver Chain
by kaadee404, published
This is my simple purse and is a good place to start if you want to print different purse designs.
It is 200mm long 70mm wide and 110mm tall. I draw these in my CAD with just the fillet and cage commands to move curves where I like them. The best thing is the nylon feels like an expensive material but is very easy to clean.
More directions are on my instructable
- Export to stl file.
- Slice with-
- Perimeters = 2
- Solid layers = 3
- Layer Height = Â½ nozzle diaâ€¦. .25mm for me
- 0% fill because we want to print this hollow. The printer will try to print a top but you need to stop the print as it begins to print a top. We just want the top open of course.
- Print with nylon at 250C on PCB and make sure first layer is close to the print table.
- Slice and Printâ€¦..this will take a whileâ€¦.maybe 2 - 3 hours depending on your printer speed. I have some that take 4 or more hours but they have inside pockets.
- After Printing and cutting off any loose threadsâ€¦poke holes with the soldering iron as shown.
- Add all four eyelets to all four corners.
- Twist in keyring to each set of eyelets on each side.
- Twist in silver chain on one side, then the other. I use about 14 inch chains. sometimes shorter.