Dice - Dodecahedron (12 faces)
by mattheus, published
Just empty inside game brick for 12 faces (for some games where you need single game brick for 12 faces instead of two bricks for 6 faces). Ditigs done as a holes in shell, so you can see that brick really empty inside.
- Save plastic (as empty inside)
- Nice look
Brick by default done with side of 10 mm, but you can easy scale it before printing to size that you need.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Dice - Dodecahedron (12 faces) by mattheus is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure mattheus would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).