Z Axis Support for Prusa Air
by viresx, published
I've always had problem with Z-axis that plastic couplers were falling down from motors. I designed this supports to hold Z axis and now I don't need to worry about height of extruder nozzle, because it's always the same.
- Print two parts.
- Get two 608 bearings, 2 M8 bolts and six M8 nuts
- Mount it to your Prusa Air
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Z Axis Support for Prusa Air by viresx is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure viresx would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).