Printed Micro-Hexapod (Plate and code)
by carlosgs, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I wanted to share my improvements on the great printable hexapod by Ijon:
- an STL plate for printing in small machines like the Printrbot Jr
- Sample Arduino source code based on the ArduSnake oscillators library by Obijuan
Print, put everything together (with screws and hot-glue), connect, program and enjoy :)
For the Arduino code, you will need to install the ArduSnake oscillators library https://github.com/Obijuan/ArduSnake
It is a very simple code thanks to the power of this library :)
Here is a demo video showing some patterns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPwyOtpsSBA
All credit of the design goes to Ijon (http://www.thingiverse.com/Ijon), thank you! :)
Printed Micro-Hexapod (Plate and code) by carlosgs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving carlosgs a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure carlosgs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).