How to unclog jammed extruder nozzle
by CreativeTools, published
This video shows a simple way to unclog an obtruded 3D print Stepstruder which had a foreign object impeding the smooth flow of molten plastic.
By Creative Tools
- Place the USB microscope at a desired location
- Turn on the heat on the Stepstruder
- Bend outwards a wire of a small steel brush. The diameter of each wire may not be bigger than 0.3 mm
- Carefully insert the wire into the stepstruder to unclog it
See how to do this at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJu_JycbIN4
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
How to unclog jammed extruder nozzle by CreativeTools is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CreativeTools a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CreativeTools would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).