Micro Robot arm (9g Micro Servo) see video
by bentommye, published
A very small and inexpensive robot. 4 axes plus gripper. Build on 9g micro servo.
The robot can be controlled by remote control, Arduino, etc
I see that there are different diameter on the shaft from the servo. If the gear does not fit I'll fix a new one. Just send me the diameters of the shaft.
See it in action:
If you want servo that lift arm is replaced with a stronger MG955 servo see:
- Arm w spring.stl and Sving v2.stl
Are to adding a rubber band and spring for increasing handle wight. Not tested yet.
- Grippper v5 with new "spring" for bether grip on the gear.
- Gear v5 is smaller for stronger gripp and fit gripper v5
- ArmFront_v3 (design for the gripper)
- Gripper (x2)
- GripperGear - mounting on the gripperservo
You will need:
- 5 micro servo 9g and it's accessories
- 4 very small screws (for the 4 armed servo horn)
- 3D printer (made for uPrint but it should work on other)
- Some things to controll det robot - i use an Arduino and a servoshield.
Enlarge 10 times before printing. And put the two measurement metric not inches.
1 - Fot
1 - Sving
2 - Arm
1 - ArmFront
2 - Gripper
1 - GripperGear
Servo inserted in custom holes.
Fit the two arms together.
Adjust the servo so that it is in the middle.
Install the servo horn with one arm.
Servo on the fot platform should have the servo horn with 4 arms for stability.
I welcome suggestions for improvements.
Robot program for Arduino:
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Micro Robot arm (9g Micro Servo) see video by bentommye is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure bentommye would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).