Better Up! Mini Filament Clip
by smartin, published
The clip which comes with the Up! mini to hold the filament doesn't really work very well. I had the filament pop out a few times so ended up gaffing in it in place.
It looked a bit ugly so I decided to print a new part to replace it which worked properly.
- Rotate to your favourite printing orientation.
- Unscrew old clip & replace
- Clip in filament and slot in tube.
- Print and Enjoy.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Better Up! Mini Filament Clip by smartin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure smartin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).