R.U.M.B.A. Case with two 40mm or one 60mm Fan
by e-nozzel, published
close the bottom of the box with kapton-tape (last pic)
box has 2mm walls
Download the Clips to Mount it on a MendeMax 1.5 or T-Max:
:) have phun
i´ve kicked out the 1.6mm wall Version...
Version with Slot to connect Display (Needs to be cutted after printing to get the cable in)
- Lid with 60mm Fanduct
- File: "Rumba_Case_V2_Diplay_Endstop_2mm_Walls_10mm_higher.stl"
- File: "Rumba_Case_V2_closed_bottom.stl" same but bottom closed with 0,6mm thickness to get rid of the kapton tape...
excanged the 40mm-Fan-Version with a thicker one wich also has Support for the overhang area. filename: Rumba_Lid_V2_2x40mm_Fan_Support.stl
added two files of the lid wich have 3mm thickness and no cutouts on the bottom.
mounting plates for OrdBot and DesignSpark file of the closed bottom Version of the box.
i´ve made a new Version, much more stable and with a lid wich takes a 80mm Fan and the Full Graphic Display:
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
R.U.M.B.A. Case with two 40mm or one 60mm Fan by e-nozzel is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving e-nozzel a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure e-nozzel would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).