Eulidit Slant Wallet
by ThePlanetMike, published
For the latest, greatest version, be sure to check out the Eulidit Slant Wallet II (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1229532/).
Based on the original Eulidit Wallet, the Eulidit Slant is reengineered for a whole new level of style and function. Still no bigger than a traditional wallet, the inside will feel roomy and organized.
Tilt the Eulidit Slant Wallet forward in your hand, and cards will bring themselves to the front to easily grab and replace.
The new starburst pattern on the bottom adds a unique design, reduces curling, saves plastic, and allows a finger to push through without losing any coins.
Hold bills, more cards than ever before, and coins conveniently together under a sliding lid of your choosing, giving it a unique, personal touch. Standard-sized (U.S.) credit cards, bus passes, and photo ID may be used for the lid.
- You print it.
- You lid it! Pick your favorite card to use as a lid. Photo ID is great for quick reference. Slide it in the top.
- Put other cards inside! Put the long side in first and it will easily drop in to place.
- Load it with bills, coins, and cards!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Eulidit Slant Wallet by ThePlanetMike is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ThePlanetMike would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).