Loading

Rudimentary case for APC

by MakeALot, published

Rudimentary case for APC by MakeALot Nov 20, 2012

Description

Rudimentary case for $49 APC (Android PC board from Via) apc.io/

Recent Comments

view all

Could you upload this design to shapeways.com for those of us who don't have hardware at home to make this stuff?
Great case.

I have one now, there's a real photo, have a look at I made one :-)

Love the dummy board you made!  No board?  No problem! ;-)

More from Computer

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Tags

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

I have one of these now and I've printed a case based on the engineering drawings, it fits!

Print case parts, insert board, secure with 4 @ 5mm self tapping screws, clip on lid, use.

The PCB itself is just for reference, see engineering resources for more: apc.io/library/

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

sketchman on Jan 3, 2013 said:

Could you upload this design to shapeways.com for those of us who don't have hardware at home to make this stuff?
Great case.

MaikaiGuy on Nov 26, 2012 said:

Love the dummy board you made!  No board?  No problem! ;-)

MakeALot on Nov 26, 2012 said:

I have one now, there's a real photo, have a look at I made one :-)

MakeALot on Nov 24, 2012 said:

.

Gil on Nov 24, 2012 said:

I thought this wasn't shipping yet.

MakeALot on Nov 24, 2012 said:

Apparently it's available in Canada, I have it back ordered with RS in the UK.  I think there are some delays.

Top