by Alec_cim, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a Ford company emblem. The company is a huge car and truck company so this is a good way to represent it. This can also be used as a key chain for people to carry around.
- Make the letters on auto desk inventor.
- Extrude all of the letters.
- Then set all of the dimensions right so the Maker Bot is able to print it.
- Send it to the machine.
- Do the G codes.
6.Then print it out.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Ford Emblem by Alec_cim is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Alec_cim a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Alec_cim would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).