Enclosure Box for your Arduino RFID-Project
by kavasmlikon, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Do you need an enclosure for your RFID project? This is a tab-in-slot design for a laser cut box that you might want to use or re-appropriate for your needs.
- dimensions are 150 x 150 x 50mm, fits an Arduino microcontroller with an Ethernet shield attached to it, as well as an RFID controller and antenna.
- little base for the RFID antenna to sit right behind the front panel (+ extra base if you use the ID-20 rather than separated RFID controller and antenna)
- pre-cutted PCB standoff holes for the Arduino and RFID controller
- holes in the back of the box for a power adapter, Ethernet cable, and a piezzo-speaker for auditive feedback after a card was read
- tab-in-slot design with cutouts for an Interlocking T-Bolt Construction to stabilize the box using 3mm x 10mm machine screws and 3mm nuts.
Find more details here: http://kavasmlikon.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lasercutted-enclosure-box-for-your-rfid-project/
Enclosure Box for your Arduino RFID-Project by kavasmlikon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kavasmlikon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kavasmlikon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).