Enclosure Box for your Arduino RFID-Project
by kavasmlikon, published
Do you need an enclosure for your RFID project? This is a tab-in-slot design for a laser cut box that you might want to use or re-appropriate for your needs.
- dimensions are 150 x 150 x 50mm, fits an Arduino microcontroller with an Ethernet shield attached to it, as well as an RFID controller and antenna.
- little base for the RFID antenna to sit right behind the front panel (+ extra base if you use the ID-20 rather than separated RFID controller and antenna)
- pre-cutted PCB standoff holes for the Arduino and RFID controller
- holes in the back of the box for a power adapter, Ethernet cable, and a piezzo-speaker for auditive feedback after a card was read
- tab-in-slot design with cutouts for an Interlocking T-Bolt Construction to stabilize the box using 3mm x 10mm machine screws and 3mm nuts.
Find more details here: http://kavasmlikon.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lasercutted-enclosure-box-for-your-rfid-project/
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Enclosure Box for your Arduino RFID-Project by kavasmlikon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kavasmlikon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kavasmlikon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).