Loading
Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!

Bowden mount for Greg's or Jonaskuehling extruder

by paclema, published

Bowden mount for Greg's or Jonaskuehling extruder by paclema Nov 21, 2012

Description

Mount for attach the extruder at the corner of the Prusa Mendel

Recent Comments

view all

How does the Bowden tube stay fixed onto this mount?

You can use the standart prusa extruder like the jonas o greg´s extruder ;)

I can use the jonas extruder with this? or i have to use an especial extruder?

More from 3D Printer Extruders

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

If your extruder have hole, choose the hole mount.
Print and mount it.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

R-A on Feb 12, 2014 said:

How does the Bowden tube stay fixed onto this mount?

darkomen on Dec 26, 2012 said:

I can use the jonas extruder with this? or i have to use an especial extruder?

paclema on Dec 26, 2012 said:

You can use the standart prusa extruder like the jonas o greg´s extruder ;)

Top