Blender - Parametric Band
by graphicsforge, published
He saw his wrist and had a singular idea.
"I can blend that"
Part of a collaboration with http://www.thingiverse.com/atartanian
1) Open the script in blender's text editor and run it.
2) Change the tolerance variable depending on your printer.
3) Tell the script what you want it to do
4) Export and print
5) Fix all the bugs and issue pull requests to https://github.com/graphicsforge/blender_linker
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Blender - Parametric Band by graphicsforge is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving graphicsforge a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure graphicsforge would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).