Loading

Camcorder pan/tilt support

by knighster35, published

Camcorder pan/tilt support by knighster35 Nov 22, 2012

Description

The full and modified pan/tilt support for a light camcorder.

Recent Comments

view all

FYI: You can import STLs into sketchup and modify to your heart's content, then export the STL to print.

No, I did not consider this. If it can help, I could upload single file of each parts

Have you considered the fact that people can't print this stl file because of the orientation of the parts. and you did not upload any source files (giving people the oppertunity to place the parts correctly so they CAN be printed)

More from DIY

view more

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

The model misses the engines and all the needed to make it alive like metal axes, ...

Website
plus.google.com/u/0/b/113721667614056470226/113721667614056470226/posts

I have added an update with new motors supports and change the photo screw axe.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Asger on Nov 22, 2012 said:

Have you considered the fact that people can't print this stl file because of the orientation of the parts. and you did not upload any source files (giving people the oppertunity to place the parts correctly so they CAN be printed)

yimmy on Nov 23, 2012 said:

FYI: You can import STLs into sketchup and modify to your heart's content, then export the STL to print.

knighster35 on Nov 22, 2012 said:

No, I did not consider this. If it can help, I could upload single file of each parts

Top