Rodin's The Thinker on Lego-compatible
by danielkschneider, published
Made lampmaker's Rodin smaller and put it on a 4x4x2 Lego compatible brick
- First layer is critical (have the nozzle close to the printbed and print slowly !)
- I used 0.25 layers with half layers (Skin feature in SFACT/skeinforge)
- Overhangs are (as expected) a bit sloppy, but excess filament can be cut off easily without dammage to the result.
Use case (as seen in a picture)
Basically thing 33001 started out with the idea to have a tight PM board. That was wrong. Users want to play, create, adapt...
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Rodin's The Thinker on Lego-compatible by danielkschneider is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving danielkschneider a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure danielkschneider would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).