UpMini Filement Holder for the new Spools
by johnnyfp, published
The new spools from 3dSystems NZ come in a 1kg format with a wider load and different hole size that does not fit the supplied holder.
- Print FilementHolderUpMini
- Print 2xspindleBearingAdapter
- Print 2xbearingShims
- Pop a M6 Nut into the Filement Holder
- Screw in a M6 thread about 10cm long
- Put another nut and tighten so that the thread is secure
- Add Shims to bearing
- Pop Bearing into Adapters
- Put first adapter on thread.
- Add filement spool
- Put second adapter on thread
- Fix with large washer and nut.
- Continue printing uninterupted and enjoy!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
UpMini Filement Holder for the new Spools by johnnyfp is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving johnnyfp a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure johnnyfp would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).