UpMini Filement Holder for the new Spools
by johnnyfp, published
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Print FilementHolderUpMini
- Print 2xspindleBearingAdapter
- Print 2xbearingShims
- Pop a M6 Nut into the Filement Holder
- Screw in a M6 thread about 10cm long
- Put another nut and tighten so that the thread is secure
- Add Shims to bearing
- Pop Bearing into Adapters
- Put first adapter on thread.
- Add filement spool
- Put second adapter on thread
- Fix with large washer and nut.
- Continue printing uninterupted and enjoy!
Download All Files (337 kb zip file)