UpMini Filement Holder for the new Spools
by johnnyfp, published
The new spools from 3dSystems NZ come in a 1kg format with a wider load and different hole size that does not fit the supplied holder.
- Print FilementHolderUpMini
- Print 2xspindleBearingAdapter
- Print 2xbearingShims
- Pop a M6 Nut into the Filement Holder
- Screw in a M6 thread about 10cm long
- Put another nut and tighten so that the thread is secure
- Add Shims to bearing
- Pop Bearing into Adapters
- Put first adapter on thread.
- Add filement spool
- Put second adapter on thread
- Fix with large washer and nut.
- Continue printing uninterupted and enjoy!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
Download All Files (337 kb zip file)