Cookie cutter collection
by MaakMijnIdee, published
Here are a set of 100+ cookie cutter shapes.
Cookie cutters are easy-to-print objects and pretty useful.
1) Select (a set of) your favorite cookie cutter.
2) Get it printed.
Print only the outline of the cutter so switch off all fill setting in your slicer. A rather rough layer height setting will do. 2 layer shells will produce a fine cutter. I sliced mine in Netfabb for Ultimaker where I added 3 extra shell layers to the bottom 3mm's of the cookie cutter (using the Regions option in Netfabb) giving it a bit more strength.
3) Make some cookie dough. I like sand cookies! You can check this site for a recipe and how-to
4) Enjoy your cookies!
The "All cookie cutters".zip obviously contains all the cookie cutters. I also added some ZIPs of related cookie cutters.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cookie cutter collection by MaakMijnIdee is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MaakMijnIdee a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MaakMijnIdee would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).