by cfavreau, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a G-Code script for warming up your 3-D printer so you can print immediately when you want to print. My Thing-O-Matic only can build things from the SD card and can jog... not control the heaters.
1) Open Warmup.gcode in RepG.
2) Adjust Temperatures if you need to.
3) Build to File on your SD card. (s3g file)
4) Run the Warmup.s3g on your Thing O Matic or other RepG controlled robot when you want to warmup the extruder and heated bed.
I find it works fairly well. Just run it while you are waiting for Skeinforge to slice your print. :) That way when you actually get to printing it you don't have to wait for something else.
I find you can take the SD card out while the program is running since this program is so short. This allows you to put your object to print on the SD card while the printer is warming up.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Warmup Script by cfavreau is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cfavreau a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cfavreau would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).