Loading
Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!

BFB Rapman X-Carriage

by ZaphodBeeblebrox, published

BFB Rapman X-Carriage by ZaphodBeeblebrox Nov 24, 2012

Description

It's a printable clone of the lasercut X-carriage parts for the Rapman.

If the brittle acrylic part is starting to crack after years of abuse, why not make a new one out of printer plastic? Copied straight out of BitsFromBytes's original CAD drawings, it's an exact duplicate of the original.

I've got one on my printer already, and it's working just as well as the acrylic one did.

Recent Comments

view all

ok, just now I see that that was not your answer.

Hi Zaphod, I'm curious as to were you found those files too. I can only seem to find an old pre Rapman laser cut darwin at the SVN repo. Not the actual Rapman

RapMan is a commercial version of the laser cut Darwin RepRap ...

... "as RepRap is a free project - the Bits From Bytes designs are all available for download so you can make your own too. You can get them ..." see http://reprap.org/wiki/BitsFro...

... from the source reprap sourceforge repository:
--> http://reprap.svn.sourceforge....

More from 3D Printer Parts

view more

Liked By

view all

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Out with the old, in with the new. Make sure to print it standing up to beat the warp, with infill for the center hole.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

unfold on Feb 24, 2014 said:

Hi Zaphod, I'm curious as to were you found those files too. I can only seem to find an old pre Rapman laser cut darwin at the SVN repo. Not the actual Rapman

unfold on Feb 24, 2014 said:

ok, just now I see that that was not your answer.

Anonymous on Oct 18, 2013 said:

Where did you get the original CAD files?

18Hats on Nov 29, 2013 said:

RapMan is a commercial version of the laser cut Darwin RepRap ...

... "as RepRap is a free project - the Bits From Bytes designs are all available for download so you can make your own too. You can get them ..." see http://reprap.org/wiki/BitsFro...

... from the source reprap sourceforge repository:
--> http://reprap.svn.sourceforge....

Top