We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
Have you ever wanted to put your smartphone on a tripod? Or maybe you wanted to prop up your smartphone to watch a movie on a long flight. Well, now you can solve that problem with your very own BuddyGripper3D.
1) Print the BuddyGripper3D STL file.
2) Get the BuddyGripper3D production kit http://buddygripper.com/thingiverse/
3) Wait for threaded insert and suction cup to arrive (sorry)
4) Assemble and enjoy!
5) (optional) print yourself a 3D Printable Tripod here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:33357
If you build yourself a BuddyGripper3D, tell us about it!! Follow us on Twitter @BuddyGripper http://buddygripper.com/product/buddygripper3d-production-kit/
1) BuddyGripper3D atop a black BuddyGripper 3D printed Tripod
2) The Family of 3D Printed BuddyGrippers and Tripods
3) BuddyGripper supporting the iPhone5 using a standard tripod
BuddyGripper3D by cmceezee is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure cmceezee would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!