Raspberry Pi Cookie Cutter
by TheKre8Group, published
'Tis the season to be... geeky.
This cookie cutter performs a full cut on the outer edge of the cookie while imprinting the Raspberry Pi logo on the top.
Ideal for making cookies 6-7mm thick, or scale up to make a jello mould :)
I used the dxf made by Teslas Moustache as the extrusion sketch. Perhaps a bit too thinned walled for FDM printers.
It can also be purchased on Shapeways : http://www.shapeways.com/shops/PrototypeAsia
Scale proportionally in X-Y to the desired cookie size. It's important to maintain Z intact, otherwise it will become too thin/thick to cut cookies with.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly milled black pepper
3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
2/3 cup molasses
1 large egg
- Cream butter and sugar
- Beat in the molasses and egg
- Sift together dry ingredients
- Mix everything until homogeneous
- Chill the dough 3-4 hours (this is important)
- Roll out to around 6-7 mm
- Cut, Cut, Cut.
- Bake in preheated over at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-12 minutes
- Let cookies cool before removing them from tray.