Raspberry Pi Cookie Cutter
by TheKre8Group, published
'Tis the season to be... geeky.
This cookie cutter performs a full cut on the outer edge of the cookie while imprinting the Raspberry Pi logo on the top.
Ideal for making cookies 6-7mm thick, or scale up to make a jello mould :)
I used the dxf made by Teslas Moustache as the extrusion sketch. Perhaps a bit too thinned walled for FDM printers.
It can also be purchased on Shapeways : http://www.shapeways.com/shops/PrototypeAsia
Scale proportionally in X-Y to the desired cookie size. It's important to maintain Z intact, otherwise it will become too thin/thick to cut cookies with.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly milled black pepper
3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
2/3 cup molasses
1 large egg
- Cream butter and sugar
- Beat in the molasses and egg
- Sift together dry ingredients
- Mix everything until homogeneous
- Chill the dough 3-4 hours (this is important)
- Roll out to around 6-7 mm
- Cut, Cut, Cut.
- Bake in preheated over at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-12 minutes
- Let cookies cool before removing them from tray.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Raspberry Pi Cookie Cutter by TheKre8Group is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure TheKre8Group would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).