by romanjurt, published
Optimized for strong single-line print with an all-side perfect surface finish.
can easily scaled down to 40%.
in 50% scale, the design can be printed in 15 min (on an ultimaker)
a small cord can be glued in the open egde - this gives you a nice necklace!
i made this with martina smoljo for http://www.designschenken.ch
we printed a lot of them for an exhibition - so i optimized the process. but it should also work fine with a litte more time but no tuning.
the things i tuned:
- an extra fan for cooling
- 0.6mm nozzle
speacial ultimaker/cura settings for a 50% size print:
(also just use the .ini file)
- no bottom/top/fill
- skirt! linecount 4, distance 0 (this gives you a nice easy to remove extra stand
- joris the outer edge (continuous z movement, no seam)
- cheating with the nozzle diameter: 0.3 (but is 0.6) and filament: 2.3 (but is 2.98)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
jewelry pallet by romanjurt is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving romanjurt a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure romanjurt would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).