by paulbelcher, published
This is a hook that goes on the end of a bungee cord.
As requested, step versions ap203 and ap214 and iges file formats have been uploaded. These conversions from Solidwoks format were done as "save as" in Solidworks, so I hope that they are useful.
These Files Have Been Revised
Current files are named Final Bungee Hook.stl and .sldprt
I'm sorry for any confusion, the revisions are as follows:
1) Part is now symetrical, the wall thickness is the same on both sides
- The teeth that grip the bungee cord under tension have been made "taller" and spaced slightly farther apart.
To use, thread the end of the bungee cord through the square opening, loop it down & around and put tension on the cord, then secure the cord under tension using the "teeth" in the bottom cut out. This has been printed sucessfully quite a few times now, and is in use daily. I use a uPrint SE Plus 3d printer that we have at Kishwaukee College. I'm a student there, and this is my own design. I'm giving the .stl and .sldprt files away to whoever thinks they might be useful. If you print this and like it, please send me an email at [email protected]
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Bungee hook by paulbelcher is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure paulbelcher would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).