Simple Pen Holder Replicator
by rezam691, published
this holder can fixed easily near ext ruder and tight with M3 nuts
I made it for the size of CD/DVD Marker Pen and can be fasten by M3 Nuts
when you want to print using pen,please do following changes in Gcode created by ReplicatorG
1) Delete the command releated to HBP and Extruder Heat.
2) Delete the E suffix after G1 command or unload the filament from extruder
Give a Shout Out
Simple Pen Holder Replicator by rezam691 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure rezam691 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).