by obijuan, published
Simple and elegant table foot. It has an o-ring in the bottom for better adherence to the floor.
I designed it originally for a kitchen cutting table used as the base for the RoboDraw Robot (see pictures). But it can also be used as a standard table foot.
The design is parametric (Openscad)
You can find more info (in Spanish) in this wiki:
The default table foot is 10 mm in hight and a diameter of 40 mm. It uses 20 mm internal diameter O-ring (3mm section).
It also includes a top hole (optional). I am using it to fit in the original cutting table foot.
- Edit the table_foot.scad file and change the parameters
- Generate the STL
- Insert the O-ring
- Attach the part to the table!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Table foot by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).