Ikea table foot
by obijuan, published
My wife bought a small ikea table... but it was a little bit short. She asked me for help: "What can be do?". "-Do not worry, honey, I can print some feet for the table. How much higher should it be?"
I modified the parametric table foot I had previously designed to fit my wife requirements
The result is this part :-)
You can find more information (in Spanish) in this wiki:
- Edit the source code to set your wife's requirements (height, diameter...)
- Generate the SLT (openscad)
- Add the O-ring (Default O-rings with internal diameter of 20mm and 3mm section)
- Screw to the table legs
- Make your wife happier
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ikea table foot by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).