ShrimpBot v1.6 (UPDATED)
by geekmoore, published
This is a simple robot design that has been developed to work with and the Shrimp (http://shrimping.it) Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
The aim of the project is to create a cheap robot that can be built in schools and can easily be customised by students. For this reason we have tried to design a simple chassis that can be build entirely from a single piece of wood/perspex.
Changes from V1.5 to V1.6
1) Larger wheels, if they are turned 360Â° in opposite directions bot will turn 360Â°
2) Option to mount motors on outside
3) 2 internal supports added
This design is for 3.5mm materials.
An assembly guide is included in the files section.
For details on how to build a Shrimp Arduino visit http://shrimping.it/
Contact me on twitter @GeekMoore if you have any questions or want details on the components we have used in the finished bots.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
ShrimpBot v1.6 (UPDATED) by geekmoore is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving geekmoore a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure geekmoore would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).