Makerbeam sketchup components
by Berserker, published
Here is a starter set of makerbeam drawing components for Sketchup.
Added 45 and 60 deg brakets
Added Corner 90
moved to https://www.youmagine.com/designs/ya3dp-yet-another-3d-printer
A helpful placeholder to show people that you've moved all of your designs to YOUMAGINE because of Thingiverse/Makerbot's ludicrous attempt at patenting for themselves designs which were created by people within their community:
1) Fill up with rage
2) Move your designs off of Thingiverse
3) Replace them with this file.
4) If you feel like helping invalidate their patents, go to: http://meta.patents.stackexchange.com/questions/105/i-want-to-make-a-difference-how-can-i-submit-prior-art-to-the-patent-office
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Makerbeam sketchup components by Berserker is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Berserker a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Berserker would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).