Human Skull (front halve)
by mechadense, published
This is the front part of the Skull of an around thirty year old man.
- check on holes
- removal of unconnected parts
- smoothing and downsampling to 130MB
It might be printable as it is with an SLS-Nylon printer but the natural stucture is rather fine (thinn walls) in relation to the models size. Thus for an FDM Printer I guess further modification will be necessary. Either unrealistic simplification for a smaller print, or scale-up and splitup into multiple parts.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Human Skull (front halve) by mechadense is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure mechadense would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).