by apexio, published
It's a fun thing to hold in your hand :)
1) Print using the endlessshell_plated.stl file which has the shell split in half and plated for printing.
I used 10% infill, 0.2mm layers, 2 shells, 120mm/s feed, 200mm/sec travel, 230 degrees. My print weighed 27 grams and came out insanely strong.
I glued mine together with thin CA (Cyanoacrylate aka Super Glue) but I bet acetone would work too.
Created in Tinkercad:
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Endless Shell by apexio is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving apexio a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure apexio would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).