Webcam mount for X Carriage
by buZztiaan, published
This is ment for mounting the circuitboard of a Xbox 360 Live Vision webcam onto the X Carriage of a prusa.
1) Get Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera
2) Remove all plastic covering the lovely pcb
3) Print ( i used 0.3mm layers, 0.5mm perimeters, 40% fill, esun PLA )
4) Mount the pcb in the printed mount
5) Screw to the proper carriage! http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:35755 ( or use tie-wraps, i did ;) )
An example of the video output can be seen here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJm-k-ev6J0
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Webcam mount for X Carriage by buZztiaan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving buZztiaan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure buZztiaan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).