We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
This is ment for mounting the circuitboard of a Xbox 360 Live Vision webcam onto the X Carriage of a prusa.
1) Get Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera
2) Remove all plastic covering the lovely pcb
3) Print ( i used 0.3mm layers, 0.5mm perimeters, 40% fill, esun PLA )
4) Mount the pcb in the printed mount
5) Screw to the proper carriage! http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:35755 ( or use tie-wraps, i did ;) )
An example of the video output can be seen here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJm-k-ev6J0
Webcam mount for X Carriage by buZztiaan is licensed under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure buZztiaan would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!