Webcam mount for X Carriage
by buZztiaan, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is ment for mounting the circuitboard of a Xbox 360 Live Vision webcam onto the X Carriage of a prusa.
1) Get Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera
2) Remove all plastic covering the lovely pcb
3) Print ( i used 0.3mm layers, 0.5mm perimeters, 40% fill, esun PLA )
4) Mount the pcb in the printed mount
5) Screw to the proper carriage! http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:35755 ( or use tie-wraps, i did ;) )
An example of the video output can be seen here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJm-k-ev6J0
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Webcam mount for X Carriage by buZztiaan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving buZztiaan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure buZztiaan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).