Rega RB300 Tonearm Spacer
by elk, published
If you want to fit a Denon DL-110 cartridge (instead of a Rega cartridge) to your RB-300 tonearm (on a Rega P3), then you will need a spacer because the Denon cartridge is higher than the Rega cartridge.
This spacer will not need another nut (will just fit) to fix the tonearm. This spacer is 3.70mm high which I found the best choice for the Denon DL-110 Cartridge. If you need a different height, let me know and I'll upload one...
Give a Shout Out
- Print the Spacer (I printed in ABS with 80% infill)
- Sand the top surface of the spacer to make sure it is absolutely flat (only if necessary)
- Unscrew the old cartridge from your tonearm
- Remove tonearm completely from your turntable
- Slide spacer over the cables and the base of the tonearm
- Mount tonearm back on the turntable
- Fit the new cartridge (use correct protractor to make sure it's aligned correctly...)
Enjoy listening to your record-collection