Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by elizabethh, published
A small wooden chest with bendable top.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Go to box maker and create a box with the dimensions wanted.
- Take the top and expand one side and get rid of the ridges.
- Add the design to allow the wood to bend.
- Create a latch to keep the box closed.
- Test print models and fix them until right.
- Print on Epilog Laser with vector speed to 25 and power to 100 with a frequency of 500
- Glue together.
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (1022 kb zip file)