by elizabethh, published
A small wooden chest with bendable top.
- Go to box maker and create a box with the dimensions wanted.
- Take the top and expand one side and get rid of the ridges.
- Add the design to allow the wood to bend.
- Create a latch to keep the box closed.
- Test print models and fix them until right.
- Print on Epilog Laser with vector speed to 25 and power to 100 with a frequency of 500
- Glue together.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Wooden chest by elizabethh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving elizabethh a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure elizabethh would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).