Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by elizabethh, published
A small wooden chest with bendable top.
- Go to box maker and create a box with the dimensions wanted.
- Take the top and expand one side and get rid of the ridges.
- Add the design to allow the wood to bend.
- Create a latch to keep the box closed.
- Test print models and fix them until right.
- Print on Epilog Laser with vector speed to 25 and power to 100 with a frequency of 500
- Glue together.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (1022 kb zip file)