by ckaos, published
Parametric modeling tool similar to OpenScad, but running in your browser, using a Coffeescript base & syntax :
this means support for classes, real variables, advanced iteration etc )
and a better code editor! (line numbers, syntax highlighting, search & replace ...)
This is the first public release of Coffeescad, a parametric, web based modeling tool: it was born out of:
- love of openscad
- frustration of its limitations as far as code editing and programming language goes (no classes, no real variables etc)
- the great openjscad library
- lots of passionate discussions with other reprapers/tinkerers/coders
The github repository can be found here :
You can give the current version a go here :
Feedback, bug reports and feature requests are more than welcome!
Hope you will enjoy it!
Ps: The attached zip is just a github snapshot, please use the github repository to get the latest versions instead.
Small Ps : licence is actually MIT
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Coffeescad by ckaos is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ckaos would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).