A better Pop-bot
by cstewart000, published
I bought a Pop-bot kit and was very dissapointed with the plastic platform that came with the kit. So I designed a better one.
- Buy Pop-Bot
- Laser cut the file on 3mm plywood. \
- Snap parts together and glue
- Install motors electronics and sensors
Servo needs mount holes.
Improve LCD mounting.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
A better Pop-bot by cstewart000 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cstewart000 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cstewart000 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).