Pacman Ghost, Steampunk Version
by sdraxler, published
Recent Commentsview all
Painting was actually easier than I thought. Beforehand I was a bit scared of ruining the model.
Thanks for the advice. I'll put a repaired Version here, in the next days.
Regarding the ancestry: I don't really get it. How should I add the parts in the edit screen? I don't want to re-upload the original work parts, as the original authors should get the credit for these.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
1) Print using support â€“ otherwise you will loose the mustache (prints well in ABS, have not tried PLA).
2) Use a dremel to remove the wall in the middle of the head.
3) Carefully sand the surface a bit, using fine sandpaper (120).
4) Colorize to your liking. I sprayed it matte black and later on added gold and copper paint, using a dry brush technique.
This is not just a derivate, it is a mashup. A few cogs were designed by myself, but most of the stuff came from other people here at thingiverse. The base models are:
- Pacman Ghost: thingiverse.com/thing:14754
- Mustache: thingiverse.com/thing:22917 (I recreated the monocle myself, based on this one.)
- Hat: thingiverse.com/thing:26492
- Tank carriage: thingiverse.com/thing:23091
- Gears: Forgot, sorry...
You must be logged in to post a comment.