Pacman Ghost, Steampunk Version
by sdraxler, published
I was wondering how difficult it may be to create a mashup form existing objects. As a friend just printed the Pacmac Ghost, I chose this model to start from. The result is just for pleasing your eye (or not, you decide). it has absolutely no other use :)
WARNING: This Pacman Ghost is hard to rebuild, as the model contains an error. If you really want to print your own, you most likely will have to use a dremel to remove a wall that skeinforge generates but is not in the stl.
1) Print using support â€“ otherwise you will loose the mustache (prints well in ABS, have not tried PLA).
2) Use a dremel to remove the wall in the middle of the head.
3) Carefully sand the surface a bit, using fine sandpaper (120).
4) Colorize to your liking. I sprayed it matte black and later on added gold and copper paint, using a dry brush technique.
This is not just a derivate, it is a mashup. A few cogs were designed by myself, but most of the stuff came from other people here at thingiverse. The base models are:
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Pacman Ghost, Steampunk Version by sdraxler is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving sdraxler a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure sdraxler would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).