Arduino Robot Platform
by bellbm, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a platform that you can print and with an Arduino, make a nice little robot. I have but interfaces in so you can mount the Arduino, Beaglebone, and Raspberry Pi. The one in the picture I cut out of plywood on my V-90 Fireball CNC router.
I have attached an Adobe 3D file so you can see a finished robot. Adobe 3D is pretty cool you can turn parts on and off and see where all the parts go.
To help out with building one I have added the following to the Dropbox;
- STL file for printing the platform
- 3D PDF
- A Bill of Material with sources of supply
- A Parasolid of the platform for those that want to modify the design
- I will also add 2D PDFÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ¢s for those that are old school.
I should also mention that there are two interfaces, one for an Arduino and one for a Beagle Bone. Below are some links to more resources.
Arduino Robot Platform by bellbm is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving bellbm a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure bellbm would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).