Simple iPhone 4/4S Tripod Mount
by urbanroots, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a basic iphone tripod mount that works with iphone 4/4S (it could work with other models but it wont fit as snug).
- Print the part with your local 3D printer
- insert a 1/4" - 20 nut into the hexagonal slot.
- press the nut all the way in - I suggest inserting a bolt and pushing on the bolt. ( a vice is handy for this)
- put your iphone on and secure it with an elastic band wrapped around the two tabs.
- shoot awesome photos with your iphone!
Simple iPhone 4/4S Tripod Mount by urbanroots is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving urbanroots a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure urbanroots would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).