Simple iPhone 4/4S Tripod Mount
by urbanroots, published
This is a basic iphone tripod mount that works with iphone 4/4S (it could work with other models but it wont fit as snug).
- Print the part with your local 3D printer
- insert a 1/4" - 20 nut into the hexagonal slot.
- press the nut all the way in - I suggest inserting a bolt and pushing on the bolt. ( a vice is handy for this)
- put your iphone on and secure it with an elastic band wrapped around the two tabs.
- shoot awesome photos with your iphone!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (5 kb zip file)