Loading

Recon/Research Vessel - Upcoming Space Game

by azro2000, published

Recon/Research Vessel - Upcoming Space Game by azro2000 Dec 5, 2012

Description

Another of the pieces in the game I'm creating. Think of this one as a pawn. It salvages lost ships and discovers new technology on foriegn planets.

Recent Comments

view all

 That's perfect!  It's really easy to watch for these now!

I'll tag them with SPACE GAME.   Unfortunately, I dont have a name yet.   I'm undecided on what to call it.

Could you tag all of these ships with a word or phrase, perhaps the name of your game, so it would be easy to track down all the pieces?

More from Games

view more

Liked By

view all

Tags

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Print it....Look at it....Put it next to the other one....Wait for more

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

azro2000 on Dec 5, 2012 said:

I'll tag them with SPACE GAME.   Unfortunately, I dont have a name yet.   I'm undecided on what to call it.

MakerBlock on Dec 11, 2012 said:

 That's perfect!  It's really easy to watch for these now!

MakerBlock on Dec 5, 2012 said:

Could you tag all of these ships with a word or phrase, perhaps the name of your game, so it would be easy to track down all the pieces?

Top