stereoplug holder screw, nut - 1000%
by marc_is_curious, published
-1000% of regular size - in case the printer doesn't accept "cm" values-
trying to create a stereoplug holder for panel material
- based on a (modified) screw downloaded at grabcad
- combined with a (modified) bayonet-lock (sketchup's 3d warehouse)
Measurements: 62.9 x 75.4 x 8.5 mm,Â
Volume: 7.1 cm3
A - Screw: scaled m8x1 outer thread, inner m8x1 thread - Nut: scaled m8x1 thread
B - Screw: bayonet outer thread, inner m8x1 thread - Nut: bayonet outer thread
C - Screw: bayonet outer thread, inner m8x1 thread & negative of m8x1 Nut - Nut: bayonet outer thread
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
stereoplug holder screw, nut - 1000% by marc_is_curious is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure marc_is_curious would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).