Clone wars plate id
by obijuan, published
Identification plate for your printer. It is intended for the printers (clones) of the Clone wars project. We are more than 80!
The plate has been designed using the wonderfull Write library for openscad, developed by HarlanDMII:
More information of this plates (in spanish):
1) Open the main.scad file
2) Change the examples, adding the name of your printer
If it is better to print the plates with the Extra Shells to 0 (Tab Fill in Skeinforge)
Additionally you can print the Prusa decorators to fit the plate to your Prusa
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Clone wars plate id by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).