Arduino Book Case for UNO / Net / Leonardo / Mega and DUE
by jasonwelsh, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
For the video of this product click here:
Then watch the upgrade history here
Wires wires everywhere?
Thats my problem!
The following was needed for this product to be useful:
- Needed to keep my experiments stored and mobile.
- Needed wire management!
- Needed an area to store components. (optional)
- Needed to fold and look darn cool when it was folded.
- Needed to be slightly parametric height design. (just print more threads for height)
- Needed mounting rails for upgrades.
I hope you enjoy the new thing!
Don't have a 3D printer? Want this product? go here and I will print and ship you one or many.
Want to learn how to use an Arduino?
Join the class ;)
The video really helps with the assembly of this product but here are some measurements and quanitys.
5- 100 mm Pla Spikes
2- 113 mm Pla Spikes
8- 10mm M3 Screws
Print 4 treads and one of everything else.
Arduino Book Case for UNO / Net / Leonardo / Mega and DUE by jasonwelsh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jasonwelsh a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jasonwelsh would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).