Arduino Book Case for UNO / Net / Leonardo / Mega and DUE
by jasonwelsh, published
For the video of this product click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyZOoj0PBMQ&feature=youtu.be
Then watch the upgrade history here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWXJ_tlavco
Wires wires everywhere?
Thats my problem!
The following was needed for this product to be useful:
- Needed to keep my experiments stored and mobile.
- Needed wire management!
- Needed an area to store components. (optional)
- Needed to fold and look darn cool when it was folded.
- Needed to be slightly parametric height design. (just print more threads for height)
- Needed mounting rails for upgrades.
I hope you enjoy the new thing!
Don't have a 3D printer? Want this product? go here and I will print and ship you one or many.
Want to learn how to use an Arduino? Join the class ;)
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
The video really helps with the assembly of this product but here are some measurements and quanitys.
5- 100 mm Pla Spikes 2- 113 mm Pla Spikes 8- 10mm M3 Screws
Print 4 treads and one of everything else.