Arduino Book Case for UNO / Net / Leonardo / Mega and DUE
by jasonwelsh, published
Then watch the upgrade history here
Wires wires everywhere?
Thats my problem!
The following was needed for this product to be useful:
1. Needed to keep my experiments stored and mobile.
2. Needed wire management!
3. Needed an area to store components. (optional)
4. Needed to fold and look darn cool when it was folded.
5. Needed to be slightly parametric height design. (just print more threads for height)
6. Needed mounting rails for upgrades.
I hope you enjoy the new thing!
Don't have a 3D printer? Want this product? go here and I will print and ship you one or many.
Want to learn how to use an Arduino?
Join the class ;)
Recent Commentsview all
the holes for mounting extensions on bread board side like wheels (same that you mount wall) are spaced strange 5,14 from one side 2.8 from other. my bread boarf fits to thght and it bends whole part, if you could fix it it would be easyier for me to make my own block for 2 wheels extension and 4 macnum wheels, so in the future this design could be a kind of robotic "Lego"
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
5- 100 mm Pla Spikes
2- 113 mm Pla Spikes
8- 10mm M3 Screws
Print 4 treads and one of everything else.
You must be logged in to post a comment.