Loading

Zigzag Vase

by BenitoSanduchi, published

Zigzag Vase by BenitoSanduchi Dec 6, 2012

Description

Another Sanduchi Vase-lamp! Pictured at 70% scale with one perimeter in Taulman 618 nylon.

1/26/13 - Currently available for sale at the 3DEA/Openhouse Gallery in NYC along with several of my other designs (and more awesome objects by others)! If you want one, don't have a printer, and are in New York, now's your chance. The store will be open through February 17. :D
3dea.openhouse.me/3dea/

Recent Comments

view all

See http://www.thingiverse.com/thi... for hollowed out version suitable for printing with MakerWare

Printed fine at 50% on a Printrbot LC at 0.4mm.

Awesome vase! Does anyone know how to print this with Makerware? I can't seem to figure out how to get the "no top solid layers" working for me. It just prints it with a solid top and I can't find any settings for it either.

More from Decor

view more

Liked By

view all

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Print with zero infill and no top solid layers.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

OleEichhorn on Oct 27, 2013 said:

See http://www.thingiverse.com/thi... for hollowed out version suitable for printing with MakerWare

SwimmingNaked on May 29, 2013 said:

Printed fine at 50% on a Printrbot LC at 0.4mm.

kulvik on May 23, 2013 said:

Awesome vase! Does anyone know how to print this with Makerware? I can't seem to figure out how to get the "no top solid layers" working for me. It just prints it with a solid top and I can't find any settings for it either.

Top